Kolej ITA Partners – Professional Bodies
Function of Malaysia Nursing Board
- Responsible for registration all categories of nurses that trained locally and overseas.
- Responsible for Professional Nursing Practice.
- Training; Approve all Nursing Training Curriculum and monitor the usage of clinical places.
- Responsible for conducting Licensing Examination for all nursing programme.
- Malaysia Nursing Board Meeting; Coordinate Malaysia Nursing Board (MNB) meeting at lease four times a year or when there is a need and to take remedial action on the arising matters that has been approved.