Kolej ITA Partners – Professional Bodies
Function of Malaysia Nursing Board
- Responsible for registration of all categories of nurses that trained locally and overseas.
- Responsible for Professional Nursing Practice.
- Training; Approve all Nursing Training Curriculum and monitor the usage of clinical places.
- Responsible for conducting Licensing Examination for all nursing programme.
- Malaysia Nursing Board Meeting; Coordinate Malaysia Nursing Board (MNB) meeting at lease four times a year or when there is a need and to take remedial action on the arising matters that has been approved.
Address: N0 1-7 , Lorong Chew Siik Hiong 5, C.D.T 117,96000 Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia
Whatsapp Link: +6011-6298 6768
Office Hours: 8am-5pm (Monday – Friday)
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possibleEmail