Sunway Medical Nursing Full Scholarship Diploma in Nursing
- Course Fee for 3 years
- Monthly allowance
- Book allowance
- Excellent academic achievement bonus
- Medical coverage
- Shoes allowance
- Employment Secured at Sunway Medical Centre Upon Graduation
Payment And Financial Aids
Want to study at Kolej ITA but face financial constraints? Good news for you!!! Study loans or funds are within reach include: the PTPTN Loan and the Employees Provident Fund Withdrawal Scheme. Any one of these will help you to study at Kolej ITA.
PTPN Loan (Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional)
The PTPTN loan (National Higher Educational Fund) is available to all eligible Malaysians. This loan can cover their tuition fees of 3year programmes in Kolej ITA. It is attractive as it has an easy repayment scheme and low interest rates. Details can be obtained from www.ptptn.gov.my
- Kolej ITA staff will help its students in their online PTPTN applications.
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN) is required before applying for the loan online. The PIN is valid for six months and can be purchased at Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) for RM5.00.
- Applicant is to open an account with CIMB bank. The account will be used by PTPTN to disburse the progressive loan.
- Applicant is also required to open a Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional (SSPN) account with any participating bank and at any PTPTN Branch. This is a required condition for the application of PTPTN loan.
- Certified supporting documents are to be submitted only after successful application.
Employees Provident Fund (EPF): Employees Provident Fund Withdrawal Scheme
There is Children’s Education withdrawal Scheme for EPF contributors allowing members who have an account to withdraw their savings from Account 2 for the purpose of supporting their children’s tertiary education.
Details can be obtained from www.epf.gov.my
Terms and Conditions
- EPF members and/or EPF members’ children.
- Applicant is to liaise directly with the nearest EPF office
- Value of the fund: Up to the total tuition fees, or entire balance in Account II, whichever is lower.
- EPF members may apply for withdrawal in each academic year provided there are sufficient funds in Account II.
- Details and application forms can be obtained from any EPF office.
Address: N0 1-7 , Lorong Chew Siik Hiong 5, C.D.T 117,96000 Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia
Whatsapp Link: +6011-6298 6768
Office Hours: 8am-5pm (Monday – Friday)