Kolej ITA Administrative Department
The Kolej ITA administration places a high value on the integrity, effectiveness and efficiency of the College, particularly as embodied in the stewardship role of College administrators. These administrators have the challenging task of coordinating and managing resources within a complex environment of College policies and regulations to serve the ITA student community from registration through to examinations and graduation. Therefore it is important for the administrators to accept their responsibilities and understand that they are to be held accountable for the sound business practices such as followed:Supporting the College’s core academic purposes of teaching, learning and research related to the ITA student community.
- Supporting the College’s core academic purposes of teaching, learning and research related to the ITA student community.
- Ensuring the College can meet the requirements of government, professional bodies and other external agencies.
- Facilitating the attainment of the objectives set out in the College’s mission.
- Having primary administrative responsibility for all personnel, budget, program, equipment, and facility matters related to the academic department and ITA student community.
- Ensuring that departmental employees are granted appropriate systems access for the performance of their duties to support the ITA student community needs.
- Facilitating the space planning, facilities and equipment management, etc.
- Providing a key communication link between the College administration, departmental faculty and ITA student community.
- Building strong relationships with ITA student community.
- Representing the interests of the department to audiences both inside and outside the College.
Hence the Administration Department is one of the important departments of Kolej ITA.